7.11.15

Rainy Day

I like the rainy day or rainy season most. I am definitely a pluviophile. Based on urban dictionary pluviophile is  a lover of rain or someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days. Nothing can beat the smell when the rain hits the grounds. Its earthy smell, that fresh and sweet, i am praying someday there will be someone who can bottle up that smells (You can find more about that smell here). I love the sounds of raindrops. I love the ambience. I just love everything about rainy days. I find my comfort in rainy days . I just find my happiness when it rains. I love sleeping  in my bed, enjoying movie, drinking a cup of hot chocolate, and listening my rainy days playlist. Here, i'll give you my rainy days playlist.
Its's Raining - Lisa Bassenge



Singin' In The Rain - Jamie Cullum


click my youtube channel to find out more

No comments:

Post a Comment